Monday, October 18

another you .

So many times i was with my friend , people who treat me so well but i couldn't sleep . In have left me drowning in bucket tears of memory . 

Chemistry was so awesome that i will fail with flying colors , i got an " A " for malay and i am glad . First time having " A " for malay la , no school for me tomorrow . Hopefully i won't be expelled from school la , at least i could finish my SPM then its up to the school to do whatever they want to . I was so happy going lucky in school or maybe out of home , but the moment i reached home , head starts spinning round and round . And ever since you have gone , i took along time to get back in life and the breath like how i used to . Cause there was so much that your heart couldn't see . There is a thousand wasted dreams rollin' in of my eyes but time have been healing me and i said goodbye , cause i know i can't dream again or i will be on the road again like i used to be the other days . Now that i feel free and innocent cause i know for sure i will find another you who treasure me for what i am . Could you imagine someone else by my side ? I was afraid that he can't keep me from falling back into the past because my heart is always searching for a place to hide , hide those feelings . I am always telling myself , you are not the only one so hear me when i say . The thoughts of you , just fades away . How you used to hug me on the couch and gently kiss me on my lips telling me baby , i love you . That was just all a joke , a drama which you did to just get me into a deep black hole . Junyi , stop the crap , yes just stop it ! Is hoping to go look out point tonight , after a long time not going there hopefully eh .

- to be continue -


Look out point at seven with babes' and tanny was the one who fetch us there , wansean & winshian . We are so cute that we went shi - sha at look out point , took us so long to finally reach there lo . I saw lancer police car for the second time , lucky me hoo ? hahaha . Pictures are with wansean , will reupdate when she send me the pictures , hopefully haha . & & & Proton inspira is so lancer type of look , very same . Go search google @ proton inspira . No school tomorrow , going to janessa babes' house to study , wednesday same thing , no school i likeee . Off to bed , i am so tired :'( 


- pictures soon , the end -
x

No comments:

Post a Comment