Sunday, October 17

everytime i hear your name .

When you walked away from me & said your last goodbye , i never thought that six months on you would still be in my life . When everytime i hear your name , those memories starts killing me inside .

Hey lovee , i am very very tired of my life , yes really . I can't even get those chemistry experiment in my tiny brain , not even one . Because of the chemistry leaks , we have to retake chemistry paper tomorrow how great hahaha . I know i should be sleeping early now nor studying at home , i went out the whole day after i woke up okay . What a time to make myself busy by going out that often instead of studying . Will be facing SPM after one more month , i lovee my life but still i don't want it to move so fast . Can i pretty please stop the time from flying 3918231964791 km/hour * wet watery eye *


Woke up at three in the afternoon , facebook for a while and went back to bed . Snowflake after tanny come pick me up . Dropped wansean and balraj at mcdonalds ' and headed to snowflake with baby sisters and tanny . Snowflake is always love (Y) wo xi huan . 

The cute beeping UFO which vibrates when the order is up , not the wrong way please : )




Taroo ball snowflake & the new coconut ice (Y)







Chemistry test is tomorrow , mcdonalds ' to study . Went foos with yken and tanny instead , wth lo . I have the time to chit chat some more , how nice hoo ? How i wish there is no examination right , then i will be a dumb dumb nut . I lost in foos and i believe practice makes perfect , i will do it better i believe i can : )

Baby sister kit yi , history (Y)

Baby sister qing yi , history part two (Y)

I am actually studying chemistry okay , at least i know reducing agent gives out electrons where oxidising agent accept electrons . If that doesn't come out , chemistry paper sure gg , zero : (


LOL cafe is so cute , at SS 19 : )

We then went wondering around at putra heights , tanny's petrol full tank what hahaha . Home sweet home , good luck junyi good luck , in your lovely chemistry paper tomorrow * wink * I have been keeping something all this while , there is a person which made me believe in love , in forever yet he just ripe it all apart . It might be my fault but yea , past is the past . Honestly i have tried to forget , get you out of my mind but the memories won't fade . I can run and hide all of it inside but the pain won't go away . Cause everytime i hear your name the world stops for a moment yet i really want it to move so i wouldn't stop where we were before and where we had . Everytime i head your name , i just want to run away so i don't have to see you walking away . I will always hold on to words you tell , you were a part of me and that is already the past . Its one in the morning and i still have school tomorrow , ish ish . Off to bed : )

MAO MAO ! 



- the end -
x

No comments:

Post a Comment