Thursday, December 9

just like a pill .

 I can't stay on your life support , there is a shortage in the switch . Run baby run , go baby go .

Hey lovee , cheryl teh gave me inspiration to blog after neglecting my blog for a long long time , haha . She made me edit her blog and yet she made me update my blog too . This post dedicated to her , how sweet : ) 



- to be continue , heading to cheryl's place -


Kepong to cheryl laopo's place , her apartment is so so deep inside where its really the end of the road . Her lappie's webcam and then sdo , have to share two keys with the boss , johann ong just because i am too noob in it . Thank you johann for my sunday strawberry delivery and the strawberry oreo mcflurry , nom nom nom nom . Dinner with cheryl's parents and tomson then headed to patio instead of mist club , friday without clubbing just doesn't feel right . Should stop clubbing real soon , say no to clubs : D
Let pictures say it all ,
Webcam with cheryl's pink dell lappie , my soon to come pink vaio . Still waiting : )
Boss and laopo , love love lovee .







I know how much friendship meant ,
You know you meant a lot more than it ,
So just follow the flow .
- the end -
x

No comments:

Post a Comment