Friday, October 15

dream on dreamer .



Dream on dreamer because the sun will shine down on you & i'll light your name across the sky . I'll be with you until the end of time .

Morning sunshine and its only ten in the morning now . I already had enough sleep for the night , hahaha . Was wondering which movie should i watch tonight as there is many many movies that i have not been updating yet . Its been a while since i watched movies , lack of time . Cineplex for movie tonight is the right decision to make . Mist club is x good for health , hahaha * jokes inside * comedy , romance , horror , cartoon or action movie ? Innie meenie choose one : )
Dinner for schmucks , comedy . 

Sammy's adventures the secret passage , cartoon .


Reign of assasins , action .


Charlie st. cloud , romance .


Blood ties , horror ( i bet i couldn't fall asleep if i watched this )


The child's eye , horror ( can kill people want th' , 3D some more )


- to be continue -


Hey lovee , i was using baby sister's lappie to webcam today while waiting for tanny to come pick me up . He was so hardworking and he went to work today , appreciate your hardworking - ness . He was tired but still manage to pick me and wansean up to curve today , how sweet right . I was webcam - ing with baby boy today , after his basketball and he was so sweaty , nyaaahaah . With kin kit too , for like few seconds as he said something really cute after clicking off the webcam . That proves that kin kit is the donkey after all , i will get you more tree branches : )
Baby boy's lao gai face , hahaha .




What a LALA expression , hahaha . Qing yi said ; its a fail whiskers , i am a failure it seems : )




The curve cineplex for movie , i didn't manage to watch any of the movie as listed as above . Watched " the other guy " instead . It was a comedy & kind of action type of comedy la . The movie was way much nicer than what i thought . I think everyone should actually watch this movie although its very drama type , it was so real but ended up with jokes . I am glad i have the bunch of friends with me to keep me accompanied all the time . Thank you tanny , wan sean , jason cheah , balraj , roland , yih hwan , sek joon for filling up my day with laughters . I ate kenny roger's chicken macaroni cheese for dinner , mam mam . Went straight to patio @ 9 after movie for shi - sha again , daily routine . Tanny was playing on the road with jia sheng , myvi with kelisa , hahaha . Very dangerous okay , it was so funny that jia sheng kept driving away but tanny still manage to find him . Baby sister texted me and say she was afraid and asked me where am i . She was telling me that the dog was barking for no reason and she was afraid there is snatch theft . She made me didn't dare to go home until tanny drove round my house for a few time , lock the doors : )
The other guys , rate 9/10 : )






Entertainment is everyones' need ,
I miss you .
- the end -
x

No comments:

Post a Comment